Rain Coat is a glass coating formulated to help all glass repel water. Once applied with Rain Coat, all water drops will slide away when the car is moving from speeds starting at 30mph. Rain Coat will reduce dusts and grime stains on the windscreen in order to increase visibility when you are driving under strong rainy climate.
Rain Coat increases driver visibility by reducing the ability for dust, grime, hardwater, and other stains to accumulate on glass. During hard storms Rain Coat, helps to keep the glass clear and enable safer driving.
Always wear respirator & gloves. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
1. Decontaminate and polish glass until it is in best condition and free of any defects or water deposits.
2. Clean Glass surface with Oil Zero to ensure all polish oils are removed prior to application.
3. Wrap micro fiber suede over block and apply a small line of product to the suede.
4. Apply use Suede to all glass areas in crosshatch pattern to ensure even coverage.
5. Avoid any surfaces other than glass.
6. After Application allow Rain Coat to dwell for 1-3 min. Then wipe off with clean new micro fiber towel.
Max Efficiency (not required): Use IR lamps at 50°C-60°C for 30 minutes.